The 9 Things in My Quart Sized Bag: Dude Edition
Last week, Kindra told you which liquids she puts in her quart size bag when we fly. My needs aren’t as extensive, but here’s my packing list:
- Crest Toothpaste Travel Size — I usually pack 2 of these.
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash — I use this face wash my daily routine, but it’s even more important when I travel, since the stress of flying can can aggravate my skin.
- Shampoo — I grab whatever is in the shower and pour it into a reusable 3oz bottle.
- Aquaphor Ointment Healing Tube Size: 1.75 Oz — Take it from a pharmacist, nothing is better for dry skin.
- Barbasol — Classy, classic and the perfect size.
- Bumble & Bumble Grooming Creme — I have curly hair, and without this, it strays into the nutty professor territory. Never leave home without it.
- Sunblock — As a redhead, I’m never far from a bottle of SPF 50.
- Burt’s Bees Lip Balm — Keeps my lips unchapped. Keeps my wife happy.
- Burt’s Bees Hand Sanitizer — For those times when you get bitten by a feral cat and just need something to spray in the wound. (True story)
You may also enjoy reading:
The 13 Things in Kindra’s Quart Sized Bag
10 Essential Travel Accessories
Download Our Printable Packing List
Packing for a Long Holiday Weekend
Full disclosure – all links are from our Amazon affiliate account, so if you buy anything, Love & Adventure gets a cut. That being said, these are all products we use on a regular basis and highly recommend.
Published on Jan 31 2013
Last Updated on Apr 16 2020