10 Essential Travel Accessories
Here’s a roundup of Kindra’s favorite things to make traveling easier.
- Fabric Band-Aids – for treating blisters and covering cuts and scrapes. I like these bandaids because they are really sticky and stay on all day!
- Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nipper – besides trimming your nails, these can be repurposed as tiny scissors while on vacation.
- Kleenex Pocket Pack – extremely necessary in countries that don’t stock toilet paper in some public facilities – like Japan & Spain!
- Burt’s Bees Hand Sanitizer – smells great, works great and doesn’t have triclosan or any other nasty ingredients.
- Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover Pen – works like a charm, especially on coffee stains!
- KIND Bars & LÄRABARs – snacks are necessary for preventing meltdowns, and these are portable, healthy and taste great.
- Starbucks VIA – in my case, coffee is also necessary for preventing meltdowns, and this is a portable, quick solution that also tastes pretty good!
- Bikini Top & Bottoms – I always pack a swimsuit, just in case we find an awesome beach, natural spring, or sauna on our travels. (Bonus – you can also stretch out your laundry and wear your swimsuit for underwear – I do!)
- A BIG Scarf – choose one that is lightweight. You can use it as a sarong, a towel, or even a bag.
- MAC Satin Lipstick in MAC Red – looks great on everyone and really makes you pop in photographs.
Full disclosure – all links are from our Amazon affiliate account, so if you buy anything, Love & Adventure gets a cut. That being said, these are all products we use on a regular basis and highly recommend.
Published on Jun 02 2012