The Washington Post’s Marta Zaraska explores whether or not vacations make us truly relaxed and happy – read the article.
Want to enjoy your time off more? Here are some of our tips:
- Spend time planning – dreaming is half the fun
- Make sure you build in relaxation time at the beginning of your vacation
- Be prepared for travel disruptions and stress – let go and enjoy the journey
- Don’t just lay on the beach – have a sightseeing and activity plan
- Give your trip a post-mortem – put together a scrapbook or slideshow to keep that vacation feeling alive
… Continue Reading →